Welcome to Premier Neurology Center in Stuart, Florida, where we proudly offer cannabis treatments to qualified patients. Schedule an appointment with our board-certified, medical marijuana doctors today. Let us help you find relief from pain, anxiety, cancer, chemo, Epilepsy, Crohn’s, Parkinson’s and more!
What Are The Benefits Of Medical Marijuana?
Medical marijuana offers more benefits than many available prescription drugs, without presenting major side effects. Our medical marijuana doctors understand the many medical applications for cannabis, which include:
- It reduces the frequency of seizures
- Lessens pain resulting from multiple sclerosis
- Other chronic pain conditions
- Combats glaucoma by reducing eye pressure
- Can help patients overcome feelings of depression/anxiety
- Stimulates intestinal activity that can reduce symptoms of Crohn’s disease
- Reduces the symptoms of auto-immune disorders
- Maybe an effective treatment for nausea and vomiting, especially in patients on chemotherapy
- Reduces muscle spasticity, especially in patients with multiple sclerosis and muscular dystrophy
- Reduces joint inflammation
- Can stimulate appetite, among others as well.
When you visit our medical marijuana doctors office, you will receive a customized cannabis treatment plan, to fit your healthcare needs.
To learn more, visit: https://knowthefactsmmj.com/resources/
Medical Marijuana Certifications
When you arrive for your initial visit and see the physician your cannabis recommendation, along with required documentation is submitted to the Office Of Medical Marijuana Use. A new patient will need to meet the OMMU requirements, to become certified, and receive a medical marijuana card. Don’t worry our experienced staff will explain the specific details to you at your initial appointment. We offer step-by-step medical marijuana certifications, at our Stuart office location.